INTO Learning Summer Programme 2013
All courses in our 2013 Summer Programme are approved by the Department of Education and Skills for receipt of Extra Personal Leave Days (course days). The programme includes both face to face and online courses. Our programme includes collaboration with other educational organizations including the NCTE, Coláiste Mhuire, Marino, Outside the Box and Setanta College, VSO and St. Patrick’s College.
Each year we strive to improve our programme and to ensure that our courses cover a range of curricular and classroom management topics. New courses in 2013 are:
STOP, THINK, DO! (Outside the Box Learning Resources), Supporting Sustainable Development and Citizenship (VSO), Literacy in the Junior Classes (Marino Institute of Education) and ‘Write to Read’ (blended – INTO/St. Patrick’s College)
All other courses have been revised and updated for Summer 2013.
We have also programmed INTO Learning course modules, where possible, to be smart phone compatible thus enabling teachers to learn on the go. We will continue to improve accessiblity through mobile devices, in keeping with current technological developments.
Online Courses: (All online courses cost €75 unless otherwise stated)
INTO Designed Courses
- Keeping Minds Sharp
- Supporting Literacy Through the Arts
- Promoting and Supporting Positive Behaviour in the Primary School
- Multiclass Teaching: Management, Literacy & Numeracy Issues
- Unique and Equal
INTO – Funded by PDST Technology (formerly NCTE)
- Beyond 2020: Using Technology in the Primary Classroom - €25
- Using ICT to Support Literacy & Numeracy for SEN Pupils – €25
Coláiste Mhuire, Marino
- Teaching and Learning in the Early Childhood setting
- Literacy in the Junior Classes
- OMG – Religious Diversity in the Classroom
- PE at the Heart of an Integrated Curriculum
Outside the Box
- Self Assessment and Learning Made Easy
- STOP, THINK, DO !
Voluntary Services Overseas (VSO)
- Supporting Sustainable Development and Citizenship
Blended Course: INTO – In Collaboration with St. Patrick’s College Drumcondra
- Write to Read: Developing Cross-Curricular Approaches to Reading and Writing
This course will have a one day (6 hour) face to face component - 09.00 to 16.00. Details of course dates and venues to follow.
Face to Face Courses – 1st – 5th July
INTO – An Ghaeilge: Cumarsáid, Comhluadar agus Craic – €120 - Click Here to Download an Application form for either of the Gaeilge courses below.
- Coláiste Choilmcille, Indreabháin, Co. na Gaillimhe
- Ionad and Bhlascaoid Mhóir, Dún Chaoin, Trá Lí, Co Chiarraí